We are currently looking to fill the following job positions:
Community Outreach Coordinator
Celebrate EDU is searching for a Community Outreach Coordinator who will be responsible for planning multiple events, fostering partnerships with organizations across the United States, and expanding the presence of our organization in the community. You are comfortable multitasking and are a proactive communicator. You can work both independently and as a member of a small team. You welcome opportunities to learn, and are able to pick up new skills quickly. You welcome autonomy in a role. You enjoy connecting with new people and building relationships. You are comfortable working in multiple environments. You are focused on getting things done, show attention to detail, and are motivated to make a difference in the world.
- Plan events, both large and small-scale
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects including generating program reports, communicating with partner organizations, and fostering new relationships with stakeholders
- Reach out to new partners via phone, email, and networking events
- Build a strategic plan for growth and impact
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Create reports about program outcomes & impact
- Use multiple platforms to share impact and results with the community
- Support and promote the greater mission of Celebrate EDU
- 2-4 years experience working in sales, account management, or similar role
- Strong written and oral communication skills supporting multiple stakeholders
- Must be proficient in WordPress, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and email marketing platforms (i.e. Mailchimp
- Experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce preferred
Celebrate EDU is on a mission to encourage and empower young adults with developmental disabilities by providing innovative entrepreneurial education that builds on their interests and strengths so that they can create happier and more productive lives. Celebrate EDU is a startup, therefore we work hard but we also value a healthy work-life balance. We offer generous PTO and full benefits. Compensation DOE. This is a full-time position working out of our Boulder, CO office.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to hello[at]celebrateEDU.org with the subject line “Community Outreach Coordinator”.
We are looking for Program Instructors to work as independent contractors helping Celebrate EDU conduct our one-day Kindling Workshops around Colorado, specifically in Denver County. You are energetic and enjoy working with others. You are respectful of others and respond well to people’s needs. You are responsible and follow through on your commitments. You have a wide variety of experiences to share about, (either in the classroom or outside the classroom). You enjoy thinking entrepreneurially and coming up with creative solutions to problems.
- Lead sessions about entrepreneurship to groups of young adults with disabilities
- Accommodate students of all abilities
- Provide constructive feedback and encourage critical thinking
- At least 1 year experience working in an education setting (special education preferred, but not required)
- Experience in or knowledge of entrepreneurship, a plus!
- Must have reliable transportation
- Availability on Saturdays is preferred
This is a part-time independent contractor position that will work on select days. You will have control of the days you can work, however, we do not guarantee a certain amount of hours per month. Compensation is a day-rate between $150-$250 for a 6-hour workshop depending on teaching experience and performance reviews from students. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to hello[at]celebrateEDU.org with the subject line “Program Instructor”.