Our COVID-19 Response:
Celebrate EDU is happy to announce that we are offering FREE online courses to the disability community during this difficult time. Our mission has always been to provide high-quality education to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and we are happy to continue providing our services.
We’re proud to offer our fun, interactive, and informative online classes to self-advocates across the country. We believe everyone deserves continued access to educational opportunities during these difficult times – especially people with disabilities.
Current Free Online Classes:
We are currently offering the following classes for our community:
- Discover Your Strengths
- Create an Awesome Resume
- Support Network. & Goal Setting
- Basic Professional Etiquette
- Sending Professional Emails
- Self-Advocacy & Entrepreneurship
- and more!
Our classes are proven to teach important work and life skills to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They are taught by passionate and enthusiastic instructors who love helping self-advocates Discover Your AWESOME.
Our classes are proven to teach important work and life skills to people with intellectual and development disabilities.
- See the current schedule here
- Offered daily Monday through Friday
- Scheduled class times vary
- Classes include video learning, activities, and discussions
- Suited for all types of learners
- Classes are fifteen to thirty minutes
- No pre-class requirements — just bring an open mind, and a phone, tablet, or computer that has the Zoom app downloaded (you can learn how to do that here.)
Our classes are designed for self-advocates but we welcome family members, support staff, and service providers to check them out too.
Sign Up Now:
What are you waiting for? Register now and spread the word to other self-advocates and the disability community. We hope to see you in class soon!